Terms and Conditions
- I am applying for a Student Parking Permit.
- I confirm that I have read the University’s Vehicle Parking Regulations and agree to comply with its requirements
- I confirm that I have seen the map identifying areas where it is eligible to park, and I understand that a parking space is not guaranteed
- I agree that the University has the right to revise, alter or amend the Regulations from time to time and that my use of University parking facilities shall be regulated by such rules, be they revised, altered or amended.
- I declare that I am a registered student.
- I confirm that I live in an University Halls of Residence, or that I live outside Bangor, or that I study in Ocean Science
- I understand that I may purchase only one permit and that any permit remains the property of the university and is specific to the person applying.
- Personal data collected via this web form will be used to administer Bangor University’s car parking permit scheme. Your personal data will be held securely on a Bangor University server and access will be restricted to authorised members of staff only for the purposes of managing the car parking permit scheme. The University will not share your personal data with any third party organisations, and will manage the information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Options for receiving your permit
SELF COLLECT: You collect your permit from Property & Campus Services (or from Healthcare Services in Wrexham for Wrexham Permits): Free of charge
BANGOR UNIVERSITY HALLS: Your permit will be sent to your University Halls of Residence postal collection point: Free of charge
POST: Your permit will be posted to another residential address: Additional £1.00