Final payment for a full diagnostic assessment with a specialist assessor.
Blaendal ar gyfer asesiad diagnostig full gydag seicolegwr addysg.
This is the final payment for a diagnostic assessment with an Educational Psychologist. This report can be used as evidence in the future for support at school, university, and in the workplace depending on current regulations. You should return you should return your parent/ carer and school questionnaires and confirm that an eye examination has been carried out in the proceeding 6 months a minimum 28 days before the date of your assessment. Your assessment cannot be carried out and you will not be entitled to a refund without these documents.
Full payment will be required 28 days before the date of your assessment
Please read the terms and conditions before proceeding with the payment.
Please contact us if you have any questions on [email protected].
Dyma'r taliad terfynol ar gyfer asesiad diagnostig gydag Seicolegwr Addysg. Gellir defnyddio'r adroddiad hwn fel tystiolaeth yn y dyfodol ar gyfer cymorth yn yr ysgol, y brifysgol ac yn y gweithle yn dibynnu ar y rheoliadau presennol. Dylech ddychwelyd eich holiaduron rhieni/gofalwyr a'ch ysgol a chadarnhau bod archwiliad llygaid wedi'i gynnal yn y 6 mis sy'n mynd ymlaen o leiaf 28 diwrnod cyn dyddiad eich asesiad. Ni ellir cynnal eich asesiad ac ni fydd gennych hawl i ad-daliad heb y dogfennau hyn.
Bydd angen taliad llawn 28 diwrnod cyn dyddiad eich asesiad
Darllenwch y telerau a'r amodau cyn bwrw ymlaen â'r taliad.
Cysylltwch â ni os oes gennych unrhyw gwestiynau ar [email protected].
Terms and Conditions for Assessments
- The Miles Dyslexia Centre [MDC] will arrange the booking of an assessment with an assessor.
- The MDC reserves the right to change the assessor allocated if the assessor should become unavailable for any reason.
- By booking the assessment you are agreeing for your personal information to be shared with the assessor in order for them to carry out the assessment.
- The deposit must be paid before the assessment date can be booked.
- The deposit is non-refundable unless the MDC cancels the assessment or is unable to offer an assessment within 90 days of the initially agreed assessment date.
- The assessment questionnaires (home and school) must be returned to the MDC at least 28 days before the assessment date. Failure to return these forms by this date could cause the assessment to be cancelled and the deposit retained.
- Failure to complete the pre-assessment pre-requisites could cause the assessment to be cancelled and the deposit retained.
- The full payment must be paid 28 days before the assessment or at the time of booking if this is less than one month.
- You have the right to cancel the assessment, without cost, if it is not within one month of the arranged date